Ready for some flowers and sunny weather?
Aren’t we all. Well actually, I love winter weather, because bundling and layering is life to me. I will not complain about this upcoming heat upon us, only because the SG Couture collection for Spring is super HAUTE and I cannot wait to share it all with you, but for now; here is a little sneak peek.
Model, Marisa, wearing our Blush floral blouse with bell sleeves, which is lightweight and super versatile to fit with any wardrobe. Paired with the hunter green pants, you surely can’t go wrong. The pants color is pulled directly from the leaves in this blouse and makes the look very well rounded. There is so much more that you can do with both of these pieces to make it worth your wild.
- Pair with jeans (black, white, or denim) cuffed at the ankle with sandals or pumps
- Pair with a pencil skirt and add a blazer for a professional look
- Pair with shorts and gladiator sandals for a breezy eve in the park
- Pair with a blazer, nice jeans, and pumps for date night
- Pair with a basic tee/tank and Chuck Taylor’s to run errands on a Saturday
- Pair with a crop top and flip flops to create a flirty casual look
- Pair with a button down top and pumps for a basic semi-dress look
- Pair with a camisole, blazer, nice jewelry, and nude pumps to create a professional work look
Either way, both pieces are versatile, chic, and stylish. Make them your own.
Now Tell Me, what would you pair the pieces with?
Back to Life, Back to Reality…